Did you know you can earn extra points by referring chase to your friends and family, by just taking some efforts you can get up to 50,000 points absolutely free from the chase. Now if you are wondering how and why? Then this article will answer all your doubts and queries regarding this.
Chase has been known for their best offers and credit card bonuses, and their ultimate rewards are one of the best travel programs on the market currently. And now it makes it even easier for their customers to earn good amount of credit points by just referring chase to their friends and family.
This can help you to easily collect the next award flight or even a hotel stay point.
What is Chase Refer a Friend exactly?
Most of us must be confused, but let me tell you in simple words that if you are already a chase user and then someone from your friend list or family signs up for a new chase account then you get bonus points.
Here’s how you do this
- Invite a friend to sign up for a new chase credit card.
- If the friend actually accepts your request and applies for the credit via you then you get the bonus points.
- Now though there is no limit on the number of friends you can invite for the chase credit card but there is surely a limit on the number of bonus awards you can earn every year via referral points.
Every user must know that different types of credit cards will give you the different amount of bonuses, so the bonus point you will receive will be based on the type of credit card your friend has applied for.
Now if you want to refer the chase credit card to your friend right now then all you have to do is click on the below mentioned link to do so.
- After you are on this website you will have to fill in the details asked by them and the last 4 digits mentioned on your card (Don’t worry this is absolutely safe! )
- Check out what is your current promotion points that you have, you have to keep checking this frequently as the awards keep changing from time to time.
- After this, you will see on the screen a personalized referral link, copy that link and then forward it to your friends.
Now if your friends actually accept your referral link and then apply for the chase credit cards then you will get your bonus points. But do not expect to get any bonus points for just referring it to your friends; one must know that these bonus points differ from card to card.
So depending on the card type you will get your bonus transferred to your account.
So get set started and go and refer chase to your friends, relatives and all of your close ones to earn bonus points.